The South African Democratic Teachers’ Union (SADTU) has the following vacancy at its North Region in the Gauteng Province.
This position requires an experienced person and only experienced persons should apply.
The above incumbent will be required to perform the following duties:
- Provide administrative support for all portfolios,
- Responsible for the logistics pertaining to meetings and conferences,
- Provide administrative backup to the Regional Treasurer,
- Provide administrative support to all the branches in the region,
- Type all reports, minutes, memorandums, amongst others,
- Assist with the designing of posters, pamphlets for branches and regions as per request in that regard,
- Coordinate all the administrative duties of the Regional Office.
- Matric and a National Diploma in Administration or equivalent
- +/- 3 years relevant experience
- a reasonable understanding of the NGO sector
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and communication skills
Interested persons are invited to apply for the above-mentioned post. Application letter together with a detailed CV and certified copies of educational qualifications should be forwarded to:
The Provincial Secretary
First Floor, HH Dlamlenze House
32 Von Brandis, between Fox & Main Streets
Enquiries : Ms Moipone Molefe – (011) 331 1443
Kindly take note of the following:
- The salary and conditions of service are negotiable.
- Correspondence will only be entered with short-listed candidates.
Closing Date : 6 August 2023